Entering Password / Logging In - Why can I not enter my password and hit ENTER?

Anub1s
Anub1s Registered User
As we all know, entering your password into SiteLink is as common as breathing. WHY ON EARTH do you have to type your password and then manually click Login? 
Has anyone found a way to be able to just type your password, hit the ENTER button on your keyboard, and not have to break pace everytime?

Best Answer

Answers

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not. If anyone else has, please share!!
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orkocean said:
    Uhm.. hit enter twice? :) 
    Mind blown!!  :o
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enter twice or Tab Enter
  • Storageinasnapp
    Storageinasnapp Registered User ✭✭✭
    I actually logged out to log back in this way. :D  
    Tally up another Mind Blown ;)
  • JulieA
    JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
    Orkocean said:
    ESS said:
    Orkocean said:
    Uhm.. hit enter twice? :) 
    Mind blown!!  :o
    I've actually seen the mind blown look in person for this exact thing. I was training a lady in Florida who came to us with 10+ years of storage, taught her that and she was jaw dropped, called her old boss and told him, same thing. Never take things for granted as something that might seem common place to you are completely unknown to others.
    Now I am going to have to see if you really can teach an old dog new tricks! Thank YOU!
  • JamesStorage
    JamesStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    I'm laughing here because I was specifically informed of this little sitelink quirk when I was trained. I thought everyone knew about it. Apparently it was created so that someone could catch that they were logging into the wrong area or something
  • AKKathie
    AKKathie Registered User ✭✭✭
    LOVE IT! Just like when I learned the trick for deleting multiple Bulletins at once!  It's all in the sharing  <3
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm constantly amazed by tricks shared in the forum; I've literally been using Sitelink for last 10 years and still find things on the forum that make me go "Huh..." 

especially for things I've just accepted and gotten used to over the years....

• JayBee
    JayBee Registered User ✭✭
    OMGOSH!  I'm SO happy with the new 2 click trick you taught me!  Wahoo!
  • JEFFRY
    JEFFRY Registered User ✭✭✭
    wait how do you delete multiple item on the bulletin board!? @AKKathie
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    JEFFRY said:
    wait how do you delete multiple item on the bulletin board!? @AKKathie
    I tagged you in the post for that.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads