Bulletins

dde
dde Registered User ✭✭
Does anyone know of a way to delete more then one bulletin at a time. Although I love to see new reservation and move-ins the 6 bulletins per guest drives me crazy when I have to answer 'yes' to each one after clicking the 'dismiss' button. A real pain.

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Step one, click this arrow to move it to the left column.

Step two, click the checkbox to select all and then dismiss as usual.  It will ask if you want to dismiss them all.

• dde
    dde Registered User ✭✭
    thanks
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    MamaDuke7 said:
    Step one, click this arrow to move it to the left column.

Step two, click the checkbox to select all and then dismiss as usual.  It will ask if you want to dismiss them all.

I love it when I learn something new! Thank you @MamaDuke7!
  • 87ambie
    87ambie Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    I love that I found this! There's nothing worse than having to go thru the list and dismiss one Bulletin at a time. Especially for those tenants who are new to the facility so there's one for the registration; one for their contact info; one for their billing setup and one for their online payment. Many thanks @MamaDuke7
  • Drew_Scadoo
    Drew_Scadoo Registered User ✭✭✭
    Sometimes we use this too much and it gets overwhelming for some of us 
  • JulieA
    JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
    I am curious about the Dismiss to All feature. Sometimes it pops up and sometimes it doesn't.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    JulieA said:
    I am curious about the Dismiss to All feature. Sometimes it pops up and sometimes it doesn't.
    Dismiss to all that the reminder was set for, I believe. It only does it when dismissing a reminder someone has set in the tenant notes
  • JamesStorage
    JamesStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    This is going to sound Whiny, but I wish we could dismiss site-link bulletins too. I understand why they're there. But heavens knows I figured out what It wanted and made a note of it somewhere already. I don't need the calendar staying on my reminder screen for a week straight.
  • AKKathie
    AKKathie Registered User ✭✭✭
    I, too, remember when I first found this trick! Felt like the heavens opened up and sang!
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    @JEFFRY See graphic above to answer your question about multiple bulletins
  • JEFFRY
    JEFFRY Registered User ✭✭✭
    @MamaDuke7 thanks!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads