move out multiple units mid month

Options
HOW CAN YOU MOVE OUT A TENANT WITH MULTIPLE UNITS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MONTH AND HAVE THEM MAKE ONLY ONE PAYMENT?

Comments

• AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had a tenant with 3 units.  They owed prorated rent on each (5days).  I figured the rent owed on each unit, Then processed their payment under "All Units" by entering the total owed/paying, then clicking each unit at the bottom of the payment and changing the "payment" paid on each under the payment column.  Then when I went to move them out, clicked "prorate" it showed $0 due on each one.  If they have insurance, you cannot prorate the premiums (at least we can't). 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, what @AnitaJohnson1269 said is the only way to do it if you only want to run 1 payment.
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yep.  You'll have to calculate the prorated amount for both units before moving them out, then apply that payment across both. Then when you move them out (clicking on the prorate button of course!) the balance should wash/ be zero.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads