Friday the 13th...

Sue_C
Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
It's Friday the 13th! Are you worried?

Image result for friday the 13th facts

Fear of the number 13 seems to be ingrained in modern-day culture:
  • Many buildings don't have a 13th floor
  • Some airports don't have a gate 13; hospitals sometimes skip room 13
Fun facts:
  • There can never be more than 3 Friday the 13ths in any given year
  • Cheat sheet: If a month starts on a Sunday, it will have a Friday the 13th
Anyone have a bad experience on a Friday the 13th? Or is it like any other Friday, and the weekend is coming and that's all that matters!

Happy Friday!

Read more about the "unlucky" day here.
Tagged:

Comments

• karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    I hope the black cat thing isn't true! I hope my Pepper kitty doesn't turn into a zombie and I never see the light of day again!!! :open_mouth:
  • karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    Whew! It was a close one! Pepper did try to take over during the night.....but I pushed him off my pillow!   ;)
  • jhopkins6977
    jhopkins6977 Registered User ✭✭
    Well then, how do you get to the 14th floor if no 13th floor? Is it a gap between floors?  LOL
  • JamesStorage
    JamesStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    @jhopkins6977 They literally just skip it. It goes straight from 12 to 14. A lot of companies make sure a bill is never due on the 13th too.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads