A little rain humor.

jLee28
jLee28 Registered User ✭✭
Image result for memes funny rain quotes:D 

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    People of Houston LOL
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    CVSSSTORAGE Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    anyone in California the handful of times we get rain.
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shoot who needs rain.... I'm waiting until after work to check my dashcam footage of the car that just swerved into the median infront of me. For a brief second I thought they were gonna fly over and land on me :neutral:
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    @Orkocean I just want some actual proof it is in fact fall. I am tired of the warm weather. Looking forward to 70 and below. 
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Orkocean I just want some actual proof it is in fact fall. I am tired of the warm weather. Looking forward to 70 and below. 
    Here in Texas, winter decided to take over and not wait it's turn....It's in the 50's all day today and will be in the 40's tomorrow :neutral:
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hah I was checking the weather around us earlier and happened to check San Francisco... it says the high today is 80 degrees and they had a freaking heat advisory warning for it. I couldn't help but take a pic and put it on facebook for all my TX people :smile:
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

Here is some proof - the Maple out my window has turned a nice shade of red.

Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    @Orkocean
    I don't know why San Fran would have a heat advisory for 80, that's usually the temp in the summer. Wondering if it has anything to do with the fires. 
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

Okay, so fall left for a bit.  No worries, I'll be mowing the lawn again next week.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • jLee28
    jLee28 Registered User ✭✭
    Jealous! We rarely get snow here in the south. I'm hoping for at least a little bit this year. 
  • ESS
    jLee28 said:
    Jealous! We rarely get snow here in the south. I'm hoping for at least a little bit this year. 
    Here in the Houston area, every year that we've been hit by a hurricane, since 2005, we get snow, as well. So I'm betting we get some snow again this year :)
  • Pat
    Pat Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
    Growing up in the Northeast (CT) then 13 years in Utah, I laughed when the inch of snow hit Houston and the whole area closed!
  • ESS
    Pat said:
    Growing up in the Northeast (CT) then 13 years in Utah, I laughed when the inch of snow hit Houston and the whole area closed!
    We are not equipt!! We can handle floods, tornadoes, hurricanes, and 110 degree weather but we see snow and it's game over haha
Was that you laughing?
Go ahead and LOL a post. Reactions are a fun and easy way to express your feelings!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads