New Passwords

ESS
ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Is anyone else being forced to update their passwords on SL? It is requiring me to have a letter, at lease 7 characters, and a special character. 

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone tinkered with settings at your company. It can be set to not require updating and still be short. all of ours are the usual 4 digit minimum
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orkocean said:
    Someone tinkered with settings at your company. It can be set to not require updating and still be short. all of ours are the usual 4 digit minimum
    Thank you, I will get with my boss about it. It's annoying having to type in an actual password instead of my usual 4 numbers
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

Its the "Enforce PCI DSS credit card security standards" checkbox in Setup...

Setup --- Program Defaults --- General 

• ESS

Its the "Enforce PCI DSS credit card security standards" checkbox in Setup...

Setup --- Program Defaults --- General 

Thank you so much! I have forwarded this to boss lady!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads