Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

Modify Locations of Multiple Units On SiteLink Map

So, I'm trying to make our SiteLink map more accurate. Is there a way to select multiple units instead of just one at a time to move around after they've already been placed on the map one

Thank you

Comments

• MamaDuke7MamaDuke7 CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭
    Click and hold the shift key and then drag your mouse along the units you want to select (it will make a box while you drag). 
  • shannonkshannonk NARegistered User
    I tried shift and for some reason it didn't work. So I tried a few other buttons. Ctrl was the key that worked. 

Thanks for your help!
  • OrkoceanOrkocean CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Control you hold and click on random units that you want to move around if they're not all in a row. Shift you hold and drag your mouse over a section and it will select all of those in that section.
  • Eric_LewisEric_Lewis NCRegistered Moderator, Community Manager, SiteLink Tech Support, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified marketplace moderator
    Here is a video showing the map functionality. Around the 3 minute mark James discusses moving units already setup on the map.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hXC7bCQ2Ho