Worker tracking

I know this is out there, but I'm looking for a report that says the amount of move ins/move outs/transfers each employee has done for a given month?? Anyone know where it is at?? 

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Manager Activity report.

There is a summary page first, then detail pages for each employee following.
  • Drew_Scadoo
    Drew_Scadoo Registered User ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much!
  • JamesStorage
    JamesStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    The lead funnel report kind of does this too, but it's much more basic 
  • Braam
    Braam Registered User
    Hello All, 
    New here with a brand new facility. In down time ive been going through the forum and trying to soak up as much information as possible. I just ran this report just for fun and I only see 2 payments taken but its showing there were no move ins. Is it possible that this is because I set those people up to move in at future dates? This would be my best guess but wanted to ask yall first before I assume.
    Thanks for your help!
  • Braam
    Braam Registered User
    So, I just did the Lead funnel report just to check that out and the move ins are showing there but not on the manager activity report... ???
  • JamesStorage
    JamesStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    @Braam  

The Manager Activity report is kind of funky about stuff sometimes. Did you take a reservation payment for a future rental, or did you actually move them in? They both have separate sections in the report. The lead funnel just tracks everything as to where move ins and lead sources come from
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Future move-ins wouldn't show until the actual move-in date.  
  • Braam
    Braam Registered User
    Thank you @JamesStorage and @MamaDuke7 for responding. After some messing around I did figure this out. :)

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads