Site login oddity

Orkocean
Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Just curious if anyone else had their login used at an odd time when the system updated on the 10th?  I always check login history at our site to make sure people are coming to work on time when i'm off and it showed me logging in at 1:40AM on the 10th from our store PC and IP. Now I love my field of work but i'm not coming down at that time to do work so kind of curious how it managed to show me as logging in at that time.

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting.  It shows the assistant manager logging in at 1:24 am and 1:52 am...all while no one ever turned the office alarm on or off.
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well i'm glad someone responded that seems to have had the same experience, I was checking office camera recordings and waiting to see if someone else had the same before I changed my password, havn't had to change it in 8 years so wasn't looking forward to now.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    What? You mean you don't wake up in the middle of the night wondering what your latest income analysis report shows?  Slacker ...
    My history shows I logged in on 12/10 at 3:37 a.m.  Ha.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Dtinfla
    Dtinfla Registered User ✭✭✭
    Mine shows assistant manager logging in on 12/10 at 4:32 am...
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Each of our computers logged in as whomever last used it.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone received an explanation for this yet?
  • Orkocean
    ESS said:
    Has anyone received an explanation for this yet?
    I'm sure the explanation will be something to do with the software update. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads