Marketing Defaults

Options
kenmore
kenmore Registered User, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
I easily found how to make collecting Marketing info on Move In mandatory. But can I make selected sections of the Marketing panel required vs. not required. We really are mostly interested in capturing the source of the lead, not necessarily what is being stored, why this facility, etc.

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have been requesting that from Sitelink for awhile now with no luck.  
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have been requesting that from Sitelink for awhile now with no luck.  @Jessica_Community ??

Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • dde
    dde Registered User ✭✭
    Options

I've been wishing for that too. The only one that concerns me is 'how did you hear of us' We need to be able to gain up on them!! :)
  • Christa_Gray
    Christa_Gray Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    It is possible, as my site is set up the way you are requesting. That being said, it has been set up by head office, so I couldn't help to tell you how. 

Good luck and hopefully someone that can help will help soon.  :smile:

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads