How to take a payment and seperate it into two units

Hey everyone :) im new to the storage world! I recently started last week, I have ZERO training but ive been going over the demo and ive got a pretty good hang of things. I took a payment today for someone who has two units, I ended up taking two separate payments one for each unit. My question is if I were to take just the total payment would it separate into each account? Is that something i'm able to do? ANY pointers small or big that your guys can give me with this or anything else would be MUCH appreciated! TIA  

Comments

• Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    As long as you have "All Units" highlighted the money will separate to each account. 
  • stormee
    stormee Registered User
    AH! perfect thank you! I figured it would be something simple.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as other training, you can go here to see videos for how to do things.  In this case you would click on payments, then select the video on taking payments.
  • JamesStorage
    JamesStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    Faye said:
    As long as you have "All Units" highlighted the money will separate to each account. 
    Keep in mind this will only be possible if the units are linked. If the customer has two separate units, (Different names, rented and not linked during rental, etc...) you'll have to do separate payments. You can kind of cheat it with checks though. I have one person who writes a check for 3 units every month. As long as the check is for the correct amount of the total, you can separate the amounts out
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    CVSSSTORAGE Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    Faye said:
    Keep in mind this will only be possible if the units are linked. If the customer has two separate units, (Different names, rented and not linked during rental, etc...) you'll have to do separate payments. You can kind of cheat it with checks though. I have one person who writes a check for 3 units every month. As long as the check is for the correct amount of the total, you can separate the amounts out
    also if one of the units is not due yet the full amount will go to the unit that is due
  • olivermason99
    olivermason99 Registered User
    You can get a lot of online tutorials to groom yourself and the business. 
    I share knowledge about Self storage solutions
    And give Best opinions about cheap Storage
    I am Super Storage

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads