Manager(s) Needed

Opportunity opening for resident Manager(s) in Cheyenne, WY.   Please respond to mynes308.tm@gmail.com

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought my first pair of boots in Cheyenne.  Very lovely place.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any details other than an opening? I know on the other forum there's a person looking to leave Washington, and my wife and I are looking to see what else is out there currently.
  • olivermason99
    olivermason99 Registered User
    Can you specify some details about what package will you offer...
    I share knowledge about Self storage solutions
    And give Best opinions about cheap Storage
    I am Super Storage
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh the good ole post then ghost! 
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I mean it is WY, maybe they're having to trek to somewhere with internet to check in? LOL
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

They should have a "Jobs Listing" board on here somewhere. This site would be a great tool for prospective employers; checking out posts, answers, etc. of whoever is applying reveals a lot about somebody.

NOBODY will hire me based on my posts, but it could be good for others LOL

• Orkocean

They should have a "Jobs Listing" board on here somewhere. This site would be a great tool for prospective employers; checking out posts, answers, etc. of whoever is applying reveals a lot about somebody.

NOBODY will hire me based on my posts, but it could be good for others LOL

LOL I would HOPE an employer would look at the actual knowledge of the person about the industry and software itself seeing as how it is a sitelink forum which means they'd be running sitelink. If anyone finds things i've posted to be the type of person they don't want i'd like to think i'm better off without them. Especially considering usually the only non software talk is about how i'm sick of working with unethical employers :smile:

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads