How to access old certifications from SiteLink

Options
Alison_Evans
Alison_Evans Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified
I completed all of the trainings on SiteLink back in the beginning of April 2018 and received the certificates.  I just noticed that they do not reflect on my profile.  I tried to log back into the site and it no longer exists.  I see Storable now has their own training with the same certifications that I have already done and a few more.  How do I get the ones I already took to transfer over and reflect on my profile?

Alison Evans
Director, Waterford Asset Management
Chairperson, IASSA Board of Trustees 
www.highlinestorage.com

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I messaged @Ashley_D and she was able to add them for me, as they did not show up on their own.
  • Alison_Evans
    Alison_Evans Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified
    Options
    Thanks @ESS!
    Alison Evans
    Director, Waterford Asset Management
    Chairperson, IASSA Board of Trustees 
    www.highlinestorage.com

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads