Multi Unit Credit Card Feature in Tenants

Options
JulieAton
JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
I have posted before because we have trouble when tenants add units and the auto pay information doesn't automatically set up.  I remember it was suggested to use Multi-Unit Credit Card in Tenants but I can't figure out how it works.  Of course we don't find this out until after the tenant is late on payment.  And they think since one unit was auto pay the other one should be also.  Surely SiteLink can find a way to remind or warn of this.  Any suggestions of how to use Multi Unit Credit card and is there the same feature for ACH? Thanks

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is no way to automatically make a new tenant's unit connect to their old autopay.  We make the question a part of every single rental.

To use the multi-unit function (which also covers ACH), you go to Tenants, select the name, click "Multi-Unit Credit Card" and select all the units you want to edit.  Then enter the information for card or ACH and save.

If you are adding a second unit to an existing autopay, you will have to have the card info ready before you go into that screen, so if necessary, write it down from the existing account (you can't copy/paste CC info).

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads