Does anybody else have U-haul and manage it through sitelink?

Options
Hello all, I'm definitely a newbee here. The boss wants me to see if U-haul can be managed through sitelink. Like merchandise? If someone else is doing this, can you possibly instruct me as to how you do it? 
Thanks.....

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can add your U-Haul merchandise into Sitelink just like any other merchandise order and sell it from there.  However, if you also offer the sales from the U-Haul website and during your truck rentals, you have to be sure to update inventory on one if something sells on the other.  
  • thejeepdoctor
    thejeepdoctor Registered User
    Options
    Thanks Mamaduke7. I believe he wants to know if the truck rentals themselves can be run through sitelink.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As far as I know, you cannot do UHaul rentals thru SL. We always had to do them thru the site and we kept the sales items there, as well - so we did not have to do break downs and it was easier when doing our financials.
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can not do uhaul trucks via sitelink. And if you found a way to "do" it you would probably lose your uhaul dealership for not using their system.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh, you absolutely can't use SL for U-Haul rentals.  That has to go through their system so that they can always keep track of every piece of equipment.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads