Electronic Signature not working

Options
We have eSign through Sitelink.  
Today I was doing a move Out, I had Tenant sign the Acknowledgement of Vacating Premisis form with eSignature. 
The signature showed up as usual, but would not save.
I am getting error messages.  When I tried to go back in to the form, which was now in "Reminders" "Pending"  and resign, the signature would not show up and everything froze. 
I did a refresh, then Launch another Live Update (I had already done a Live Update Yesterday, as usual on Monday)
Even after the Update, the eSign would not work.
Is anyone else having problems this morning with eSign Documents? 

Comments

• L_Greenwell
    L_Greenwell Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    I have been trying to print a lease with the electronic signature and it keeps coming up with an error.
  • L_Greenwell
    L_Greenwell Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    Storageinasnapp Go to Company, then esign console management. I just found that I was able to print my leases there. Good Luck.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads