LOST my stars and my certifications :(

I have moved to a new state and new company and now have new SiteLink/Storage Forum login's.  Is there ANYWAY to get back to my previous ranking and to find my certificates so I can reprint them?  Thanks for any help you can offer.

Best Answer

Answers

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you not remember your old login info? Mine was originally tied to an email I had at a prior company but I remembered my password and logged in no problem.
  • JayBee
    JayBee Registered User ✭✭
    Thank you!  I did try it but perhaps the old company blocked me?  or I'm not remembering it correctly which is most likely.  Will SiteLink help me?  When I call support they have no clue what I'm talking about!  Was hoping an admin here or someone from the site would be willing to assist but don't know how to communicate with them.
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be honest I think this forum isn't even on most techs radar and something they don't put much effort into as a company. Anytime i've brought up something from it when I have been on the phone with a tech they seemed confused. 

The old company couldn't block you, even if they deleted your old email the forum doesn't now that email doesn't exist. All it wants to know is the login email you originally used and the password. It took me a bit to remember what password I used on mine as I no longer had my old company email but I have a short list of passwords I use so I just worked down my usuals until I got it.
  • JayBee
    thank you so much Orkocean!  You are always helpful and I appreciate your time.  I'll keep typing in passwords! :)
  • dbudgen
    dbudgen Registered User ✭✭✭
    Once you get in, you'll be able to change the email address to a new one.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JayBee you will always be top STARS no matter what Sitelink says.   B)
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • JayBee
    Awwwww.... i needed that!  Thanks i43!
  • JayBee
    Okay... I surrender on finding my "old stuff" and am now attempting to start over on the certifications.  However... I can't remember where i did it!  Is it just watching the training videos?  I see NOTHING about certifications.  Can anyone guide me?  Thanks so much.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    JayBee said:
    Okay... I surrender on finding my "old stuff" and am now attempting to start over on the certifications.  However... I can't remember where i did it!  Is it just watching the training videos?  I see NOTHING about certifications.  Can anyone guide me?  Thanks so much.
    https://storable.teachable.com/ <<That's the new link to them
  • JayBee
    Thankyou!  It has changed since I was last there.  Appreciate it!
  • amills
    amills Registered User
    how to get to sitelink certified,started testing now can't find it

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads