Game changer for owner/managers.

David_McCormack
David_McCormack SiteLink Employee, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
edited July 2017 in SiteLink myHub
Take payments, move-in/out, send eLeases from your smartphone or tablet (yes, iphone/ipad too! ). 

I showed this enhancement at the New Orleans trade show dozens of times,  and inevitably the owners who also manage the store were the most excited. I think this is because they are most likely to be performing off hours and off site transactions. Most of them ran other businesses or just covered for their on-site manager.   Please give myhub.sitelink.com a try (just logon with your normal SiteLink credentials from your favorite browser), and reply back here with how you will use this new interface.   There's nothing to install or setup: It just works !

Dave

David McCormack

SiteLink Software | Director of Sales
919-865-0789 opt1 | Contact Sales 

Comments

• Climateguard
    Climateguard Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    Another great addition!
  • RMS_Aldine
    RMS_Aldine Registered User
    I definitely enjoy using this version. It has been dubbed "SiteLink Lite". The only caveat our organization has is the lack of native card reader support. With that added, we would be able to completely alter our operations. Thanks
  • David_McCormack
    David_McCormack SiteLink Employee, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
    Related to the MyHub Launch & now link into SiteLink Web Edition Windows client.

https://storageforum.sitelink.com/discussion/917/remove-forum-link-from-sitelink-web#latest 

David McCormack

• Connie
    Connie Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified
    Like the ease of the MyHub. Great addition.
  • jandre
    jandre Registered User
    Very useful addition. It helps me especially on my off days when I'm out and away from my laptop and I get a call from one of the facilities. Access is easy and navigation is a breeze. 
  • MMSMANAGER
    MMSMANAGER Registered User ✭✭
    I love this addition. Having tablet access is awesome!
  • blakekhall
    blakekhall Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    I'm loving it for daily use as I use my IPAD daily and have one addition...add the map...this is a must!
  • Chuck_Vion
    Chuck_Vion SiteLink Employee, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified marketplace moderator
    We are glad everyone is enjoying SiteLink myHub. @blakekhall - the site map is under development as well as the higher priority of adding Inquiries & Reservations. The later should be released in 2-3 months followed by the site map.
    Chuck Vion
    FineView Marketing
      |  Chief Marketing Officer
  • DerekBrett
    DerekBrett Registered User ✭✭✭

How secure is myhub? if I take a payment from my phone? does it work with Oregon information protection laws?

• Chuck_Vion
    Chuck_Vion SiteLink Employee, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified marketplace moderator
    edited May 2017

How secure is myhub? if I take a payment from my phone? does it work with Oregon information protection laws?

@DerekBrett - SiteLink myHub is very secure and enjoys the same commitment to security as the SiteLink Web Edition client software. Each year SiteLink certifies as a Payment Card Industry-Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Level 1 Service Provider following a detailed audit to ensure credit card data is stored, processed and transmitted in a secure and protected manner. This is the highest level of software and server security certification - the same level Amazon.com employs. You can read more about SiteLink's PCI DSS Level 1 Security Certification.

Chuck Vion
    FineView Marketing
      |  Chief Marketing Officer
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hands down the best upgrade to their system to date.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • MMSMANAGER
    MMSMANAGER Registered User ✭✭
    I cannot say enough about having MyHub available on our devices. I came in to work Tuesday to a computer that was completely down and I was not able to boot it back up. (only 7 months old too!) Needless to say, I was able to take payments and even moved a new tenant in using MyHub. Definitely a game changer and a lifesaver as far as this office is concerned!
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't quite that bad but I had a similar issue the other day MMSMANAGER, computer froze up on one of the girls her during a move in while the other computer was tied up doing another rental. I was able to whip out my phone and get everything put into the system and moved in in the time it took the computer to get up and going again so all they had to do then was print his lease and take his payment. Was a definite time saver to keep a customer happy. Wish this was around when I lived in FL and we'd lose power/computers to lightning all the time.
  • OutboxChar
    OutboxChar Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    David, please take a second and hover over the link in your first post up there.  It points back to the forum thread.  You forgot the http:// portion of the link.  The "Your Support Request was Received by SiteLink." email your company sends out has the same issue.

edit: Where should we report forum issues?  There's a few.

• David_McCormack
    I am not 100% sure I understand what you are pointing out. The link I included presents as an Alias, but points to the page I intended. Click the chain link in a new "Leave a Comment" box, then put a link to a website. You can then  make links read like a sentence with a little html edit using the </> button.

David McCormack

• Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @OutboxChar, feedback is welcome! If you have questions or issues regarding the forum, please send me a direct message:
    • Click Contact Community Manager at the bottom of each page or
    • Go to Inbox > New Message
    Thanks!
  • ulock
    ulock Registered User
    My Hub is painful to use for move ins with esign lease and autopay doc
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ulock, thanks for posting. It looks like there's already a case set up for you regarding this issue and it's being addressed. When the autopay form is embedded in the lease, SiteLink eSign still looks to include the separate autopay form during a move-in. A feature enhancement in the next build of myHub (on or before August 15th) is set to address this situation and simplify the process for you.
  • xpress
    xpress Registered User
    I remotely manage 5 "kiosk only" facilities that have 24 hour access. I am really happy with the My Hub. It is so easy for me to grab my iPad and transfer someone, take payments or move someone in or out.  I agree with those who have asked for inquiries and reservations bring added. 
  • Ben
    Ben Registered User
    Is the My Hub secure?  Are employees able to access it offsite?  Are they able to access customer info (credit card info, SS#, customer address?  phone #, etc?)  If so is there a way to restrict which users are able to access MY Hub?  (just thinking of protecting employees and possible issues that could arise
  • Sue_C
    edited August 2017
    Hello @Ben, those are all great questions, let me answer one by one:

Is myHub secure? Yes! myHub is very secure and enjoys the same commitment to security as the SiteLink Web Edition client software. Each year SiteLink certifies as a Payment Card Industry-Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Level 1 Service Provider following a detailed audit to ensure credit card data is stored, processed and transmitted in a secure and protected manner. This is the highest level of software and server security certification - the same level Amazon.com employs. You can read more about SiteLink's PCI DSS Level 1 Security Certification.

Are employees able to access it offsite? Yes, since myHub is browser-based, it can be used on tablets, smartphones, PCs and Macs. SiteLink myHub and SiteLink Web Edition access the same server database, real-time. You may have as many devices from any location connected to this database as you wish. In the August 2017 rupdate, SiteLink will add IP restrictions to SiteLink Web Edition and SiteLink myHub which can be enabled to restrict access to only login from specified physical locations.

Are they able to access customer info and is there a way to restrict which users are able to access? The same user credentials and access levels of Web Edition are honored in SiteLink myHub with no extra setup required.

Hope this helps, let me know if anything else comes up.
  • Amy
    Amy Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭
    I have not yet used myHUB at this time, but I have tested it out with the move in process and adding different information and I love it so far! It will definitely make it easier to access the other locations when taking payments. I love that I do not have to exit out of one location and wait for the next one to load because although it may not seem that long to me I know that my customers feel as though it should not take that much time to take a payment. :smile:
  • MDavis
    MDavis Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭
    I would like to see inquiries and reservations added to the Hub.  I have also been having issues with the customer's emails not showing up in the Hub to email receipts too.  Anyone else having an issue with that?  Some do and some don't.  When I got into Site Link, the email is there.
  • David_McCormack
    edited August 2017
    As chance would have @MDavis

In only a couple weeks the Inquiries & Reservations function will be added to SiteLink myHub as a new, comprehensive workflow called "Lead to Lease".  We are also making a couple tweaks to email/receipts in myHub and SiteLink eSign in this same release which may address your concerns. 

Stay Tuned!

David McCormack

• woss
    woss Registered User
    I would like to see more under reports....like total receipts for the day, daily payments etc
  • James_Renouf
    James_Renouf SiteLink Tech Support, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭
    Thank you @woss. We are continuing to add to Myhub with the eventual result of having everything that is in the Sitelink program also in Myhub. David mentioned that Inquiries and Reservations will be in the next update. As the updates come out you will see more reports added. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads