Alternate Contact Lien Letter

Options
storallgsa
storallgsa Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
Hello. I have been unable to figure out how to change the name in the alternate lien letter that is mailed out.

So, we are required to send lien notices to both the occupant's address, and the alternate person's address that we have on file (c/o the alternate). For whatever reason, in the part of the letter that should be addressing the occupant it is set to address the alternate and we can't change that. For example:

OCCUPANT NAME c/o ALTERNATE NAME
    2029 SOMEWHERE TRAIL
    SOMEWHERE SC 212345

ALTERNATE NAME,  (<----- why can't we change this to address the occupant??)

You owe and have not paid rent and/or other charges for the use of storage Unit #000 at:
            MY FACILITY
            1234 WORKING WAY
            SOMEWHERE, YY 12345

I have to white out and hand write in the occupant's name because we can't seem to change it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You should be able to change the keyword from the alternate name to  <Tenant.FirstName> on the form.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads