Scheduled Rate Change Report

Options
djose
djose Registered User
About half of my tenants are scheduled for rate increases effective March 1, 2020.  I'm looking for a report that will show anticipated increase in revenue.  Any suggestions?  

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good question.  I have wondered this in the past too and ended up manually adding up the increases after printing out the rent roll.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Numerous reports that could show you the amount difference. If you exported the excel file to make the changes from corp control you could simply sum up the columns of current/scheduled to see the difference. That's what I do when i'm working on sites and the owners aren't sure how they want to proceed. I'll do 3 columns of price suggestions for them such as easy, typical and extreme for them to look over and see the results from each. They then usually tell me a $$ range they're looking to be at and I will go over the list and work from all 3 columns based on various factors to determine which column price increase i'm going to use for each customer.
  • djose
    djose Registered User
    Options
    Yes!  Thanks, Orkocean.  That's exactly what I figured out before I read your reply.  I don't go into the Corporate Control Center often.  Any other routine functions that you find there that aren't available in Web edition?
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggest thing I use corp control for is pulling multiple site reports at once, rate changes so I can batch do them like that and then scheduling automated reports. Otherwise most things I prefer to log into the actual site and do things that way, just feels better to me.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still having to manually (excel or otherwise) do it.  There is no one report from Sitelink that I have found to give you that total.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Silverbell
    Silverbell Registered User
    Options
    If anyone finds that report, please let me know! :) I have been trying for a few years, It would be nice to simply print a report with the scheduled increases... 
  • SharonB
    SharonB Registered User
    Options
    If you go to reprint notices and then print list it will show the total in the Variance column
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello, @SharonB is correct with the guidance she provided above -- thanks, Sharon!

We wanted to chime in, however, to y'all know to do this prior to the effective rate change date. There are other reports like Occupied Units that can be exported to Excel and take the difference between rental rate and scheduled rate to review net.

Also in Corporate Control Center --> Reports --> Tenant Increase Tracking. The report will show Rent Increase $ by month. It also shows if a tenant moves out before or shortly after the rate increase. The Corporate report is best for tracking rate increases whereas the other two methods have to be reviewed before the increase takes effect. Hope this helps!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads