Testing new hires

Does anyone have a test that they use for assessing a new employees abilities in SiteLink?  I'm about to create one and thought, "maybe I don't need to re-create that wheel". 

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, I have never hired anyone that already knew Sitelink.  I always do a "Following Directions" test, though.  And if they fail that, I move on!
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put them in demo mode, that's what we do.
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I teach them the same no matter if they have experience or not in sitelink. Just because they have experience in it means they were taught right in the first place, know some tricks *hit enter twice to login!* in it or do it the way your company wants it done. 

Example, if you came into our first company with sitelink experience and always did move in's via the obvious 'Move In" button you'd be lost as the button is disabled and you have to do all move ins via Lead to Lease only.

If someone brags about their sitelink knowledge and wants to have a big head about it my "test" will be a couple of basic functions then I'll tell them to show me how to merge/unmerge units for a tenant. 
  • ASPTU
    ASPTU Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭
    We use the Sitelink certification Daily operation and Advanced Operations

Log in to training.sitelink.comClick Courses at the top of the screenScroll to the course you want to take, such as Daily OperationsClick the course nameClick Enroll
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    ASPTU said:
    We use the Sitelink certification Daily operation and Advanced Operations

Log in to training.sitelink.comClick Courses at the top of the screenScroll to the course you want to take, such as Daily OperationsClick the course nameClick Enroll
    https://storable.teachable.com/ <<This is the new link to the courses
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our owners make all new hires do those courses and expect them to be "trained". I'm sorry but those might be interesting training modules for those with experience to maybe catch some things they didn't know but as actual training for people with no storage/sitelink experience I consider them a waste of time.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads