Best Marketing Strategies

AshleePrelle
AshleePrelle Registered User
Hey! I am stepping in as a new manager at a brand new facility here is Oregon. Interested in what marketing strategies have worked best for you? I have done marketing in the past, but this is a different selling point. Thanks for reading!

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    My experience is that every location requires different marketing.  Some areas do great with all online marketing - i.e. Craigslist, Facebook, Google ads, etc.  Some areas still do better with Yellow Pages ads (crazy, right???).  It totally depends on the demographic where you are.
  • AshleePrelle
    Thanks MamaDuke! Totally makes sense. Are location is sort of on the outskirts of town so looking for creative ideas to reach outside of just the people who drive by every day. smile:
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    CVSSSTORAGE Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    if you have a college in your town, I recommend advertising there even if its just leaving your card on their bulletin board. We have a college in our town and we get so much business during the summer from the college. The students pack up and go home and leave their stuff with us until school starts again
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    @AshleePrelle - Is there a movie theater in town that you can run an ad before the show starts?  ... well, after the virus leaves and people get to go out again.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • AshleePrelle
    Love the movie theater idea! Also we are a college town, so trying to promote for student currently
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the movie theater idea! Also we are a college town, so trying to promote for student currently
    We have a college too.  Reach out to student groups/clubs/sports within the college (or the college itself) to see if they will put a flyer in their handouts.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Gulfshores
    Gulfshores Registered User
    We have a college, but with the Covid19 we are unable to go inside the colleges and leave materials..Any suggestions
  • i43storage
    We have a college, but with the Covid19 we are unable to go inside the colleges and leave materials..Any suggestions
    Hunt down the social media (Twitter/Snapchat/Instagram, etc.) of the college groups and follow them and/or link them in one of you posts.  Reach out to the administrators of the social media sites and see if they will post college specials for you.  Maybe offer them free pop and cookies.  College kids love free food.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Gulfshores
    Gulfshores Registered User
    Morning,  Thank you I will check this out

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads