Keypads

Does your facility have keypads at both entrance and exit or entrance only?  

Best Answers

• tlavergne
    tlavergne Registered User
    Answer ✓
    Thank you 
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    We have enough traffic and larger vehicles that separate gates are necessary. We have keypads at both gates which helps a lot arming and disarming individual door alarms and, at closing time, making sure everyone has left.
  • Self_Storage_Life
    Self_Storage_Life Registered User ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    We have 1 gate and a key pad on each side.  Tenants have to key to get in and out!

Answers

• meganrine
    meganrine Registered User
    We don't technically have an 'entrance' and 'exit'. We have two sides to our facility and each side has only one gate, both gates do have keypads though. (If that makes sense, it's hard to explain.)
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have one gate and our tenants only need to punch in a gate code upon entering.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • tlavergne
    tlavergne Registered User
    Thank you!
  • KarenPenrod
    KarenPenrod Registered User
    Both, we have two gates. One on each side of office at most of the sites. Must key in to get in or out. 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have keypads at the entrance gate, exit gate, building doors, and elevators!  No one has access to anywhere except their own level of the building they're in!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads