Comment from Inquiry or Reservation

Options
JulieAton
JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
I can't read the entire comment on the screen.  I thought the comment used to populate into notes?  I scrolled, made the other fields smaller etc. I still can't get the entire comment. 

Comments

• CVSSSTORAGE
    CVSSSTORAGE Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you have to click it to see the whole thing =(
  • JulieAton
    Options
    you have to click it to see the whole thing =(
    As stated in my post clicking doesn't work.  Scrolling doesn't work.  Changing size of fields doesn't work.  The template should be set to limit the number of characters.  And the comment should populate into notes. 

• JulieAton
    Options
    Response from Support: In regards to Reservation not showing all the comments and not displaying on the notes unfortunately this is by design and the only way to view more of the message would be to drag and extend the comment. Please note that this will not be able to show long notes. So we recommend that you advise tennants to stay within a 150 character limit. In the mean time I can add this as a future feature request.
  • JulieAton
    Options
    JulieAton said:
    Response from Support: In regards to Reservation not showing all the comments and not displaying on the notes unfortunately this is by design and the only way to view more of the message would be to drag and extend the comment. Please note that this will not be able to show long notes. So we recommend that you advise tennants to stay within a 150 character limit. In the mean time I can add this as a future feature request.
    How do I advise prospects reserving storage space on my website "to stay within a 150 character limit"????

• PSC
    PSC Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    JulieAton said:
    JulieAton said:
    How do I advise prospects reserving storage space on my website "to stay within a 150 character limit"????

I'd like to know the answer to this as well. It makes me feel a little unprofessional when I call to confirm their reservation. I let them know "I see you make a comment, but unfortunately I can't read it?"
  • JulieAton
    Options
    PSC said:
    JulieAton said:
    JulieAton said:

I'd like to know the answer to this as well. It makes me feel a little unprofessional when I call to confirm their reservation. I let them know "I see you make a comment, but unfortunately I can't read it?"

I rarely call support but had to yesterday about something else.  I was able to demonstrate this issue.  Not much hope of it being resolved but it seems to me it should be easy for them to limit the number of characters.  And also populate the comment to notes.  I am pretty sure it used to show up in notes. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads