Discounts Available on Day of Move In

Options
Is there a view or report in SiteLink calling out the discounts that were available for a certain unit at the time of rental? Example ($1 Special, 13th month free if pay for 12, other)

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe the reports will only show the discounts USED, not everything that was available at the time.
  • sonyawiprud
    sonyawiprud Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    As a policy we are required to save our vacant units sheets that print out daily, so I am able to go to that paper and see what discounts were used at the time, that also means using the "show all discounts" on your vacant units reports, which can make that sheet extra long! If you have the capability, in reports there is a drop down with a date calendar, maybe you can choose a date in the past and see what the discounts were. Mine is disabled so I don't know if that works for sure. 
  • Self_Storage_97
    Self_Storage_97 Registered User
    Options
    appreciate the feedback. Unfortunately no clear report but I was able to back into the answer based on analysis. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads