Employee or Owner Signature eSign Documents

JulieAton
JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
How does the electronic signature work for the employee signature on Rental Agreements?

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't use it.  I have it set to populate with the name of the employee issuing the document.  So if they rent completely online, then it populates with "webadmin."  If they rent by phone, then it populates with my name when I email it to them for signature.
  • sonyawiprud
    sonyawiprud Registered User ✭✭✭
    We are also working on getting this up and running, what I have found is if you insert Employee E-sign on those signature lines, then when its sent to the customer, there is a 'pending employee signatures' waiting for you in the e-sign management file as well as on your reminders list. I am just playing with it we have not gone live yet. 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @sonyawiprud - there is no keyword for employee e-sign, at least in my system!
  • sonyawiprud
    sonyawiprud Registered User ✭✭✭
    MamaDuke7 said:
    @sonyawiprud - there is no keyword for employee e-sign, at least in my system!
    You're right, I just realized i used esign signature 2 (required), and that's how it worked for me.
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Support told me it was eSign 2. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads