xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

harry
harry Registered User
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is an option to "Return to Customer". After the move out screen it will go to the Refund screen. Step 1: Return to Customer, Step 2: check the box for Rent that shows the amount, Step 3: Enter Reason for refund, Step 4: Choose how the refund will be returned. Click "Ok"
    As far as deleting old questions, I don't believe there is a way, unless you are able to have a moderator do it for you.
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    CVSSSTORAGE Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    we do not give refunds for any reason here. If they are paid through June they can take their time moving but we put it in our contract no refunds for any reason
  • harry
    harry Registered User
    edited June 2020
    THANKS, everyone for the tips all set
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    we do not give refunds for any reason here. If they are paid through June they can take their time moving but we put it in our contract no refunds for any reason

Wow.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    @i43storage
    I don't make the rules I just work here. 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    harry said:
    Thanks all set, except there should be an option to remove an old question
    They leave all questions so that others can learn from what we have all asked/answered in the past.  That way, we don't have to keep asking the same questions because a quick search finds the existing answer.
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    So for laughs you're telling me if i'm paid up until the end of this year and decided to move out this month, I wouldn't get June-December back? I've never had to look in to the legality of that but I want to say keeping $ for unused service on a month to month contract might not hold up, but hey i've seen stranger laws. On the flip side, owners interested in selling? Cause from most of what you've said in other posts they don't have a clue what they're doing lol
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    @Orkocean
    we have someone who moved out in February paid up until August, no refund was given. It sucks having to tell people that but I really cannot do anything about it.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Orkocean
    we have someone who moved out in February paid up until August, no refund was given. It sucks having to tell people that but I really cannot do anything about it.
    I really hate that for you, that they put you in that kind of position. They must not care about word of mouth and repeat business. I'm with Ork on this one lol
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheesh, i've heard of some boneheaded policies but that one really makes me shake my head. More power to you, I can put up with quite a bit from owners that I may not agree with but literally screwing people over *which even if it's in the contract it's pretty bad business imo* is something I couldn't stick around for.

I've left companies over ethical choices they have made in my years. Mold infested building and refuse to let us notify tenants that every single unit in the building is infested with black mold and you will deal with them when and if they ever come to their unit to notice it while you "patch" around them... Yeah i'm out... 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads