Other Storage Facilities in Northeast Ohio

ShedStuff
ShedStuff Registered User ✭✭✭
I was curious if other storage unit facilities are using SiteLink and if they use this forum to answer questions or share feedback..? If so; could you identify yourselves as we could exchange info that pertains to our region? This maybe an idea for all of you out there to identify your region of the US. Shed Stuff is located in Cuyahoga Falls, Oh!

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a "Regional Discussions" area on this platform for each state if you are interested.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • ShedStuff
    ShedStuff Registered User ✭✭✭
    I would be ....how do I get to that section? Thanks
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    ShedStuff said:
    https://storageforum.sitelink.com/categories/regional-discussions

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShedStuff said:
    Yes, @Faye has the link.  Also, if you look on the left side of this page, you will see under the gray "SELF-STORAGE OPERATIONS" header the "Regional Discussions" in the white box.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads