Automatic Overnight Payments and Invoices

Options
Hi! So the automatic overnight payments and invoicing has been in beta mode for almost 2 yrs now.  Does anyone use it? And are there downfalls?  Do you have to be logged in for it to run?  Does it both submit and commit the ACH payments?  What time do the email invoices go out? Any insight would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We use both. I haven't found any downfalls as of yet and prefer it over having to come in and batch them all in the morning. Also, our gate restricts access on the 2nd if rent isn't paid, so if we are closed on the 1st, SL will process them for us. I do suggest if you will be using it, to check your processing site (we use Sage/Paya) on a more regular basis for any mistakes. As far as invoicing; they usually process between 12am & 2am. If there are any that we need to print, it shows in the confirmation email they send us. In regards to ACH, I cannot help there, we don't deal with that. We are the only property out of 4 locations that choose to use the automatic settings and I'm glad I do.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    I've been using it for payments since it was first available.  I love it.  Every now and then it doesn't process overnight (usually around midnight) and we have to run them manually in the morning.  But that's maybe 10 times since the beginning.  I don't offer ACH, so I can't speak to that.

I don't use it for invoicing because we do those in batches.  Some get printed and charged extra for a mailed invoice.  Some only get emailed and are free.  There's no way to specify the difference!  So we still do invoices manually.
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used it for awhile and had no issues other than the once in a while problem with it not running. Our problem came from the fact we have workers who won't do proper walkthrus so if someone moves out and didn't notify the office it wouldn't get noticed until a payment had been processed and a better worker was back to work to find the issue. Can't tell you how many times that happened sadly. Have gotten rid of a few of the problem children but still got a few to go and trying to find a decent worker now a days is ugh...... but that's a whole other topic.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads