Online Rentals automatically adding lock as Merchandise

JulieAton
JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
Is there a way to automatically add the lock for online rentals as merchandise so it calculates sales tax? 

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know the answer to your question (we don't do online rentals) however, I want to commend you for getting your website and store up and running from scratch. I'm so glad the others have been so much help and you seem to be a force to be reckoned with when it comes to getting a task done! I'm rooting for you! 
  • JulieAton
    New website should go online in the next couple of weeks!  Have worked on it since August! 
  • JulieAton
    ESS said:
    I don't know the answer to your question (we don't do online rentals) however, I want to commend you for getting your website and store up and running from scratch. I'm so glad the others have been so much help and you seem to be a force to be reckoned with when it comes to getting a task done! I'm rooting for you! 

Thanks so much-- has been trial & error process!  And with two facilities it is really challenging remembering what I changed and what I edited!  Fortunately I have been working from home since COVID mid March and have been able to tackle it!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads