eFile & ePhotos

I see SiteLink ePhotos & eFiles are deleted 1 year after the tenant moves out of all units; are these documents stored elsewhere or do they disappear?  

Comments

• AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    You can do a search for them.  In e-sign console, click the calendar and put in your start and end dates.  I checked May 1, 2018 to Dec 1, 2018 and the list showed up.  You can also put in the name in the search field as well and use the drop down to select "completed" etc. 
  • Self_Storage_97
    Self_Storage_97 Registered User
    Those are for leases that have been e-signed.  I am looking for files that have been uploaded and saved in the eFiles. 
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    I may be wrong, but I think those files are just archived, meaning they wont automatically sync, because downloading all that data can be very slow.

Setup, program defaults, shift-ctrl-r. A new check box will appear "download all data including archived when refreshing". Click that and then refresh (or maybe restart Sitelink) and see if the information you need is there. It can really slow things down, so probably turn it off if not needed.

If not, I do not believe those files are stored anywhere else unless you made copies at the time they were submitted.

• AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    I pulled up my tenant list, clicked for past tenants, opened their efile&ephoto... everything is still there.  Photo ID and any documents that I uploaded.  Customer that moved out 11/2018 still has all docs there. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads