Update Billing Period for Existing Tenant

A tenant was somehow moved in with a billing period of "daily" and this needs to be updated to monthly.  Is there a way to update this with the tenant still occupying the unit?  

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't believe so, unfortunately. You may have to move them out and then back in. Make sure you allocate the money so they don't have any additional fees, though they will owe for the remainder of the month.
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    open their ledger, there is options on the top left
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    After they have moved in, you cannot change it in the Ledger from Daily to Monthly etc. Unless there is a certain way to set the settings that I'm not aware of?
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    In our program settings, our (prorate tab) billing attribute is set to Monthly, 1st of month.  I have gone into the tenant ledger settings after move in and changed a tenant to quarterly billing.  Our daily is greyed out but the monthly, quarterly, and annual is available.  So there is a way, just not sure what security settings or program settings are needed.  
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESS said:
    After they have moved in, you cannot change it in the Ledger from Daily to Monthly etc. Unless there is a certain way to set the settings that I'm not aware of?
    You may not have access to that due to the access settings of your company for your level.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads