auction

LADYLIFT1
LADYLIFT1 Registered User ✭✭✭
When you hold on to personnel items after an auction. How long do you wait til you throw it out. if you don't hear from anyone.

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's just basic items and nothing like ashes i'll give 30 days. You didn't pay to keep your stuff here in the first place or you wouldn't of been auctioned, i'm not gonna keep more for free.
  • LADYLIFT1
    LADYLIFT1 Registered User ✭✭✭
    thank you 
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    We don't keep anything.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    We will hold personal items for 30 days, though I think we have had only one ex-tenant get their stuff in the last 5 years. Mostly it is so our regular auction buyers wont have to deal with the threats and whining from the people who used to own the stuff.
  • GSI03
    GSI03 Registered User ✭✭✭
    60 days

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads