Reminders

Dp_1
Dp_1 Registered User
edited June 2017 in Miscellaneous Discussions
Hi all, I am new to the forum and relatively new to SiteLink, still learning. What I have a question about is the reminders. I have two people that need to be called because they are late. I have done that but how do I get that off my reminder list? Thanks for any input. 
Tagged:

Comments

• skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Call past dues will always be at the top of your reminder list. 1st call past due, 2nd call past due, etc...have to be processed to remove them. So double click the reminder...on the next screen you can either check the ones you have done, or select all so everyone has a check mark, and then process. Once you follow the prompts and process they will disappear from your reminder list. 
  • Dp_1
    Dp_1 Registered User
    Thank you  :)
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    No worries... When you go into their account notes now you will see that Site link shows a note that 1st call past due, etc was performed. I personally add a more detailed note after stating that I either called and left a voicemail, spoke with tenant and what they said, or left email message etc...flag it as a collection call so I have a more detailed list of interactions.

Have a great day
  • cashgloria
    cashgloria Registered User
    On my reminder list, there's a reminder to print increase notice.  The letter associated with the notice is not the correct letter.  How do I change it?  

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads