Can I use shipping containers as storage space?

Hi guys,
I have an idea of using shipping containers as storage units. My friends and I have some shipping containers with us. Some of them are old, but the majority of the shipping containers are good, and others are manageable.  I have seen shipping container storage spaces. We need two more shipping containers to continue with our plan
Now all I need is to find a company which sells shipping containers. I have researched a lot and found some companies. Among them, my friend suggested one company which sells shipping containers. I think it would be nice to gather some more information and suggestions from others. I found this forum to be a better place to find out more about storage spaces and container-related queries. 

Comments

• olivermason99
    olivermason99 Registered User
    There are two types of self storage units. Indoor Storage units and out door storage units. The outdoor storage units are actually shipping containers with management, security and  other required SOPs. 
    I share knowledge about Self storage solutions
    And give Best opinions about cheap Storage
    I am Super Storage
  • akangas
    akangas Registered User ✭✭
    Hi guys,
    I have an idea of using shipping containers as storage units. My friends and I have some shipping containers with us. Some of them are old, but the majority of the shipping containers are good, and others are manageable.  I have seen shipping container storage spaces. We need two more shipping containers to continue with our plan
    Now all I need is to find a company which sells shipping containers. I have researched a lot and found some companies. Among them, my friend suggested one company which sells shipping containers. I think it would be nice to gather some more information and suggestions from others. I found this forum to be a better place to find out more about storage spaces and container-related queries. 
    Heck no! We will all be out of work!  lol
    Adam Kangas
  • miketom
    miketom Registered User
    Hey! You can start an external storage unit. But the further running of the establishment will totally depend upon the management methods and security measures you adopt for the space. All the best finding the rest of the containers. I hope it comes out well.
  • William
    William Registered User
    Yes you can use external storage as the old containers. It was a great idea you can proceed with it.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads