Re-sizing photos

You all have been so wonderful about answering so many questions!  Does anyone know how to resize a photo from a phone to be 2000px by 555px to upload to a website?  

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm old-school and would put it on the computer and open it with Paint to resize it!  Though I am sure there are better options now. :p 
  • Dtinfla
    Dtinfla Registered User ✭✭✭
    MamaDuke7 said exactly what I was thinking!  
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paint works well for that, since it is included with windows.
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to give you the other sides opinion as i'm pretty techy, have gadgets galore, use a segway for walkthrus, fixing to buy a drone for new promo materials and property checks, have 5 monitors on my home desk setup... And for this I use *drumroll*.. Paint :)
  • ACorona
    ACorona Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    Oh to be a tenant at @Orkocean 's property: *zoom* "What was that?" *zoom* *zoom*, "Oh, it's just the property manager on a segway...that's normal." Lol!  :D
    Alyssa Corona
    www.rentess.com
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol you know it! I do my walkthrus, overlocks, even cleaning on it when i'm spot sweeping and not doing fully aisle blowing.
  • Orkocean
    Speaking of resizing photos and gadgets.. Here's one I took with my new drone the other day. Working on getting fly thru videos done like i've seen on some storage sites lately.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads