Transfer of Unit to new person

sonyawiprud
sonyawiprud Registered User ✭✭✭
Does SiteLink have a transfer form I can access when tenant's want to change tenant name to new person responsible for the unit? I have my own form, but I want it to be in SiteLink so that there is a time and date stamp recorded in notes when printed. Looking for a template if possible. 

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    I don't think Sitelink has one but you could add your current form as a new form in Sitelink.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    We call ours a Change Ledger. The formatting (bold, center, etc) wont show up here, but paste something like this into a new form, (Setup, Form Setup, add, add RTF form), adjust the formatting, save, and it should be available to print from the letters button in the payment screen.

Change Ledger Information
    Please Print

I, <Tenant.Name> do hereby authorize <Site.Name> , <Site.StreetAddress1> <Site.City>, <Site.Region> <Site.PostalCode>, to change the following information for UNIT(s)  <Tenant.UnitsAll> .

Tenant Name:___________________________________

Address:   Check if new [ ]_________________________________________________________________
                                                                    City                                        State                     Zip
    Phone:   Check if new [ ]____________________________

Company:_________________________________

Change Rent Due Date: From: ________________ To: _________________________

Transfer to:________________________________________________

Address:________________________________________________Phone:__________________
    City State Zip
    Work:____________________________________________   Work Phone:__________________

Add Alternate: Phone:_______________        Relation:________

Delete Alternate: Phone: _____________      Relation: ____

New gate code: _________________  Old gate code: <Tenant.GateCode>* 

New drivers license #: _______________  State: ____

New Email:________________________

Tenant Signature__________________________________  Date: <Date.Notice>

Transfer Signature_________________________________ Date:_____________

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ours is "Release of Ownership" and it has 2 options, one they're releasing it to the facility to dispose of as we see fit or they're releasing it to a specified name. If it's to another person that person then has 24 hours to come down and fill out an info sheet and sign a lease just like they're a new move in so they can claim the unit, otherwise it reverts back to the original customer.
  • sonyawiprud
    sonyawiprud Registered User ✭✭✭
    Here I am a month later realizing you guys shared this with me thank you!!
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Always do a new "lease or rental agreement" and other supporting documents for new person.  We just have the original tenant sign off that they are transferring the unit to that person.  Always make clear this doesn't happen until both new tenant completes form and original tenant signs off.  Best if they do it at the same time. 
  • ChristinW
    ChristinW Registered User
    We just have the current tenant give us the info for the new tenant (name, phone number) and put it in their notes, then have them sign an intent to vacate form. Then when the new tenant comes in, we do a move-out/move-in with them so the unit has all the right contractual info signed. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads