Where is the "credit card button" on tenants screen?

Pat
Pat Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
Transferred tenant to another unit.  His auto charge CC info transferred over and I wanted to verify info. In the Ledger Settings clicked on Edit, and box comes up that says to use the Credit Card button on Tenants screen to update CC or ACH info.  Only credit card button is below the Edit button in the auto bill section, and that is checked off but does nothing.  Any hints?

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you go to Tenant screen (instead of Payment screen) the Credit Card button is on the right column.  (If they have multiple units, you can edit them all at once using the Multi-Unit Credit Card button.)
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    MamaDuke7 said:
    When you go to Tenant screen (instead of Payment screen) the Credit Card button is on the right column.  (If they have multiple units, you can edit them all at once using the Multi-Unit Credit Card button.)
    Thanks for the reminder.  I need to remember this!!

• Pat
    Pat Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
    I went into Tenant screen before posting and just now - I do not have a credit card button anywhere within the screens there. Only info on the tenant.
  • Pat
    Fount it - I was going fully into the tenant info, not looking at the entire listing of all tenants.  Thanks!!
  • akangas
    akangas Registered User ✭✭
    How do you go back and get an expiration date off of the credit card?
    Adam Kangas
  • Pat
    When you are in the "tenants" listing type in the unit you want and click on right on Credit Card - it will being up the CC info box and you can make changes there.
  • akangas
    A tennant called to update his credit card and when I ran it with the new expiration date of 2024 it went through fine enough but he is set up for auto pay.    I forgot the month of expiration . How do I find the card expiration date from transaction to update CC info box?   Otherwise it will happen again.    
    Adam Kangas
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @akangas - Looks like you will need to contact the institution running your credit card payments. 
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @akangas - Looks like you will need to contact the institution running your credit card payments. 
    Or just call the customer and simply explain the system didn't save it for some unknown ghost in the machine reason and if they could just let you know what it was again. If a customer was calling in to update the info on file and it was still the same CC # with just a new expiration then *usually* it's the same month, typically adding 3-4 years to an expired CC customer you can't get ahold of gets it fixed :wink:
  • akangas
    I was wondering if it was the same month or not.    Thanks again Orkocean.
    Adam Kangas
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton said:
    MamaDuke7 said:

I tried this with a tenant that added a space.  It listed both spaces and the credit card for the initial space. I couldn't figure out how to link or automatically add the card number to the additional space.

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    JulieAton said:
    JulieAton said:
    MamaDuke7 said:

I tried this with a tenant that added a space.  It listed both spaces and the credit card for the initial space. I couldn't figure out how to link or automatically add the card number to the additional space.

You have to manually enter for each new unit rented.  But if they have 3 units on autopay and get a new card, that's when you use the Multi-Unit option.
  • JulieAton
    I used it this morning to set up auto pay for a tenant with two units.  Worked great! 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads