E Sign Doc a Jumbled Mess

Options
This morning, on my first rental, the document for e-sign was a jumbled mess.  The signature and text boxes were all over the place.  Has anyone else experienced this?  We have not edited any of our forms.  Thank fully I knew what most of the boxes were for and was able to complete the form.  It prints out just fine. 

Comments

• GSI03
    GSI03 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Ours are messed up company wide!
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Formatting the documents for Esign is difficult, because the un-signed version with the keywords will never look like the final product. If someone changes the margins, it all gets messed up, too.

What seems to work for us is to put signatures on their own line, so the rest of the document wont change position. Also when formatting the document, try to use tabs instead of spaces.
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We've been using the same e-doc for 2 years with no issues, then all of a sudden the signature and text boxes moved to random places.  I did reach out to support and they did fix it.  Never told me what the problem was though. 
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes - Putting signatures on their own lines will do the trick if you are having issues with margins and don't want to rework the entire form.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I did see something on the website about issues with eSign.  Said they resolved the issues.  It was in the area where you look to see if SL is down or having issues.  Thought that was a strange place to put it!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads