Overlock

dperry
dperry Registered User ✭✭
What  reasons would  'overlock'  be noted  on a unit?
Thanks!

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the store is operating correctly it would mean a worker has gone out and placed a company lock on the unit due to it being past due and them processing it in sitelink as done.
  • dperry
    dperry Registered User ✭✭
    Thank you. Apparently while I was off work a few days a tenant passed away I just learned.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    dperry said:
    Thank you. Apparently while I was off work a few days a tenant passed away I just learned.
    This is another reason to overlock when payment is not an issue.  NO ONE gets access until the legal documents are produced to the manager showing they have legal access after a death.  The lock goes on because I wouldn't want someone to follow someone else in and get access when they shouldn't have it.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads