MyHub and prepay discounts

Options
87ambie
87ambie Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
Hi All, 

Our facility offers prepay discounts when a certain number of months are paid in advance. Is there a way to apply this discount from myHub that I am not seeing? The only thing I see is the "non-expiring" discounts. Thanks in advance!
Tagged:

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When you get to the Move In section after entering all tenant info, scroll down to "Initial Rent" and tap the 3 dots beside it. This will also allow you to apply a % off, as well (I am able to see all of our discount plans there). If that doesn't work properly for you, just make the discount a non-expiring discount so you are able to apply it. Hope that helps.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When you are in the payment screen on MyHub, single-click on the rent charge. That will add the other discounts available.  It will pop up under the non-expiring discounts.
  • 87ambie
    87ambie Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    @ESS: Thank you, but I am referring to a tenant not at Move In, but who's rent is currently due. 
    @MamaDuke7: Thank you! Once the correct number of months have been added and click on the charge as you instructed, the prepay discounts show. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads