Merchandise Returns Before, During and After COVID

rmason
rmason Registered User ✭✭✭
Our merchandise return policy before COVID was returns are accepted if receipt is presented and package is not open.  During COVID we are not accepting any returns.  After COVID not sure if we return to Pre COVID policy and just not accept any merchandise returns.  Thoughts?

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've never allowed exchanges or refunds and I prefer it that way...not just due to COVID. We have signs in-store that state all sales are final and it is also printed on our receipts. I used to be a manager for big box retailer and I've seen conditions in which things can be returned...no thanks.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    No returns here.  It's so much easier that way!
  • 87ambie
    87ambie Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    I wish we had no returns. Explaining to the customer that "no, we cannot process a return for another store," "all returns must be in the same condition as when purchased," "no, we cannot process a return if it's been more than 30 days or if you do not have the card that was used for the purchase" is such a pain. 
  • GSI03
    GSI03 Registered User ✭✭✭
    We don't do returns!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads