Certified Self Storage Manager

Options
My name is Eric, and I am the office manager at GlenMark Self Storage in the rural northern California community of Willits. We currently have two locations and over 800 units between the two; with more being added after the new year.

So I completed the Certified Professional courses in August of 2019 and was wondering if there were any courses to become a certified self storage manager through SiteLink?

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,
Eric Burch
Office Manager
GlenMark Self Storage

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sitelink has 4 "webinar" courses that give you a badge/title on your forum name and a certificate you can print out. Nothing that truly matters though, the courses can be completed in little to no time even with no sitelink knowledge as you could just keep guessing wrong until you get it right. Having sitelink knowledge you would probably knock them out in 5-10 minutes each. 

And welcome from down in Stockton, hopefully your area is a lil more peaceful :)
  • prowlett
    prowlett Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭
    Options
    So quick question, I have passed all of the certificates, yet they aren’t showing up on my deal. Why is that and how do I fix that?
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    prowlett said:
    So quick question, I have passed all of the certificates, yet they aren’t showing up on my deal. Why is that and how do I fix that?
    As of the past year or so, you'd have to pm a mod and ask them to add the certifications to your profile
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @prowlett, I'm looking into this now for you! ~Amy C.
  • Storageinasnapp
    Storageinasnapp Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    @prowlett I have the same issue/question.  Never did receive the "badge/title" after completing the course.;-/

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads