Form editor

Options
skinman
skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey folks,

I set up custom forms through SiteLink regularly and am currently modifying our Rental Rate Increase Notice. I'm trying to put a line in that states: Please keep in mind that a unit your size currently rents for < >, but cannot find an insert that puts in the standard/street rate for the unit... I may just be missing it, but when I do raise rents on existing customers, I like them to know they are still getting a discount compared to our current rental rates... Even if it's only a few bucks..

Am I just missing the tag/insert that will pull the standard rate of a unit, or is there not one? I was actually looking for an insert that would show how long it's been since their last rate change as well but don't see one for that either.

Comments

• Ron
    Ron Registered User ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I think the keyword you are looking for is : <Rent.StdMonthlyRate>

They do show a rate history in the tenant's payment screen, so there is a way to call it up. Maybe they just need to make a keyword for us to us.
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks Ron... not sure how I missed that on the standard rate....

I agree on the rate history... there has to be a way to pull it up..or it just needs created
  • Ron
    Ron Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    NP on the keyword. Love the car pict. Sold a 1963 Galaxy last year that I had picked up for my dad for a project. They ended up moving to Arizona so on to someone else.
  • skinman
    Options
    That's at the Fabulous Fords show at Knotts.... Sold it a few years back, but took it to the show regularly for a number of years..

I'm still in denial I was dumb enough to rid myself of it. :|

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads