ON-DEMAND WEBINAR: Customize Your SiteLink Experience

Options
Sue_C
Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2021 in SiteLink General Discussions

Customize Your SiteLink Experience

with James Renouf
June 14, 2017 at 2:00 pm EDT

Want to fine-tune how your employees use SiteLink Web Edition based on your business rules? James will:
  • Walk through every menu item available on the Program Defaults screen
  • Demonstrate how to customize Security Levels
Did you miss it?  Click here to view this webinar on-demand.

Comments

• Shawnee3082
    Shawnee3082 Registered User
    Options

I personally cannot wait for this webinar. My corporate office has just recently blocked all site managers from everything in the setup  tab. Rather aggravating considering that we need to access things at different times and every facility in our company has different things going on. I honestly think that someone needs to notify new admin staff (that have never worked in this industry) that running an efficient self storage facility requires a bit of faith in your managers that are on the ground level.  If SL could offer that training it would be delightful!

• Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey @Shawnee3082, glad you're excited for the webinar! Hope it helps you streamline your setup.
    James is really good about feedback and suggestions, so don't hesitate to ask specific questions and give your thoughts at the webinar. Enjoy!
  • Shawnee3082
    Shawnee3082 Registered User
    Options
    This was very informative to me. I am also eager to get the email with the link to go back and replay it. I can take pretty quick notes, but a second listen never hurts.
  • Sue_C
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Glad you liked it @Shawnee3082!
    If you missed this very informative webinar, you can always watch the recording OnDemand here https://www.sitelink.com/support/webinars/customize-your-sitelink-experience

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads