updating credit card info

LADYLIFT1
LADYLIFT1 Registered User ✭✭✭
WHEN UPDATING CREDIT CARD INFO, DO YOU REQUIRE CUSTOMER TO FILL OUT A NEW AUTO DEBIT FORM

Comments

• sonyawiprud
    sonyawiprud Registered User ✭✭✭
    Our rental agreement and policy states that yes they have to be present to agree to the new update, I'm not sure if that is a corporate policy or PCI requirement. It is frustrating for sure and for the most part since Covid I have not been asking them to come in and sign, hoping corporate will allow me some leeway in this regard. One thing I have been doing is directing them to use their online account to update the card info because we are allowed to use that (I print it) as confirmation.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    We do not require any written confirmation of any credit card use.  There is no PCI requirement, so it must be your corporate policy.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • AKKathie
    AKKathie Registered User ✭✭✭
    You know you can send them an Autopay Authorization by email where they sign an edocument and then it comes back to their account.  Simply Go into their "Letters", select Autopay Authorization.  In the box to the far right leave it on "Print" and then hit "Process" it will ask if you want to send an email link.  When they complete it you will be able to go to their account and click on their picture and at the bottom it will show their forms they signed.

• AKKathie
    AKKathie Registered User ✭✭✭
    Oh, I should also say that when you change the card for any reason i.e. new expiration date it will ask if you want to send (I think it says...) a new link and the answer is always "yes".
  • LADYLIFT1
    LADYLIFT1 Registered User ✭✭✭
    thank you 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads