Forum dying

Orkocean
Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
So am I the only one who's checking this forum less and less as the time passes by? I still check in with the SST one regularly to see what's going on. We have threads with numerous users complaining and questioning new changes such as the CC # viewable that admins have even been tagged on with no responses. Yet we get a new post by the admin today about how to do a live update? Since storable took them over it's definitely been a noticeable difference and not in a good way. Didn't we use to get pretty regular updates to the software with new features and such? I can't even remember the last one and what it changed. 

Comments

• BusyProperties
    BusyProperties Registered User ✭✭✭
    Agreed @Orkocean. I still check it every day and crickets :(
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like they've broken up with us and have just ghosted everyone. When anyone here has an issue, I refer them to SST, as there are actually reps from Storable there that will respond.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, it seems like no better time to introduce myself. I'm Amy C. and I'll be moderating this site from now on. I've been training up the past few days and will make a more formal post soon, but I wanted to make sure you all knew you were being heard and that we're making changes to ensure this forum is a productive place for you all. Thank you so much for your patience. There will be more to come soon! This was just a quick note to let y'all know I'm here.  
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    The gods must have heard our cries.   B)
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • AKKathie
    AKKathie Registered User ✭✭✭
    That's funny.  I was just thinking the same thing.  Welcome Amy! I look forward to more teaching/learning moments.  I'm glad @Orkocean and @i43storage and @ESS have hung in there.  I have learned a lot from them.  :)
  • GM_SJ_BSS
    GM_SJ_BSS Registered User ✭✭✭
    Welcome Amy...Glad to have storable_support finally on here with us.   :)

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads