Combining Two Smaller Units into One Larger Unit

rmason
rmason Registered User ✭✭✭
Found a little information in searching the topic but not the detailed information I need.  Want to combine two 10x15 units into one 20x15 and price to at its new size.  What's the step by step process to accomplish this merge?  On the map I would like the unit to show as a 20x15 image.  Also on the flip side how does one reverse this process.  Thanks.

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would do it like this:  In the Setup, you will want to delete one of the units.  Then, in the Setup, you will want to Modify the unit you kept and change the size to make it larger.  You will then need to head over to your Map and most likely need to modify that new larger unit's location.  

So:  -Company
              -Setup
                 -Units & Tenants
                         - Delete Unit / Modify Unit

If you want to change it back into 2 units, you would Add Unit / Modify Unit

Does that work for you? 
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not sure what that does to the History of the Unit you deleted. 
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • rmason
    rmason Registered User ✭✭✭
    Thanks!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads