Any storage ideas to store my belongings temporary

Hey all
We have recently sold our house and planning to move to a temporary location because the newly built home's renovation work has not yet been completed.
In the meantime, We can't move all the furniture to our temporary location.
We need some storage type to keep our furniture safe until the work gets over.
Could anybody suggest some ways to store the furniture as soon as possible? We have planned our relocation over next week before that. We need a temporary storage location to keep our assets safe.

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Google local storage facilities, check their reviews, ask around on your local facebook group, then rent a climate controlled/temperature controlled unit the size you need.
  • William
    William Registered User
    ESS said:
    Google local storage facilities, check their reviews, ask around on your local facebook group, then rent a climate controlled/temperature controlled unit the size you need.
    Yes, Thanks for your advice
  • storagemaroochydore
    storagemaroochydore Registered User

Before you start exploring local self-storage near you, you may be able to find one closer to home. Many apartment complexes and gated communities have open tenant-only self-storage, which is often offered at a much cheaper price than traditional self-storage. Also, it is often in your building or community, reducing the time to get to and from the unit.

When moving out, there are a few different temporary storage solutions to consider.

Self-storage facility. 

A self-storage facility is an affordable option for keeping your items safe between moves. If you are looking to move your content, vehicle, or camper into storage, then Storage Choice is your ideal storage provider. Contracts are month to month, so storage units are ideal for short term storage or long term storage.

On-demand storage. This modern method is as easy as ordering an Uber. Helpers will come to your home, pick up your stuff and take it to a secure facility. When you are ready to retrieve your items they will deliver them back to you. 

Portable storage. Also known as moving pods, portable storage containers can be kept on your property for as long as you need them, or stored at the company’s warehouse until you are ready for delivery. 

• Wellba
    Wellba Registered User
    How big is your family?

• annkruez452
    annkruez452 Registered User
    Keeping everything in a box and storing them in a store room is like inviting destruction to your items and it is not a well-thought-out plan. Besides store room atmosphere attract moisture and is full of dust and rodents as well. So in order to keep your belongings safe, rent out personal self storage where you can keep your things safe and secure. Personally, I used the services of Local Self Storage located in Dubai and store my goods safely. They packed my items and took them to the Dubai warehouse. They gave me 24-hour access which was great as I needed to make sure my things are kept in perfect condition. I have been meaning to retrieve my stuff once I’m settled in a much more spacious apartment, till then I’m quite satisfied that someone other than me is looking over my stuff and making sure that they stay the same. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads