Automatic Autopay Feature

Options
ESS
ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
We have the feature turned on to run our AP automatically, however, they did not process on their own last night. Did anyone else experience this? I am manually batch processing them all as we speak, it just takes so much longer.

Comments

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi Angela, the batching process queue can take some time as the volume is at its highest on the first day of the month. We know that running it manually is cumbersome and we always want to do more for you, (and save you time), so we monitor things to make sure it will all run. We expect them to all be done running by 3PM EST today. We hope this helps! 
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you. I just received my confirmation email that they batched @ 12:27AM, but they all say INVALID T_AMT as the result. Thankfully we have a secondary PC so it wasn't too much of a hassle. 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had to run manually this morning.  THEN I got the batch email telling me the whole batch failed.  For all the valid cards, it said "Payment failed to process: 'Total Amount' must not be empty."  But they all processed just fine when I did it myself.

We have had WAYYYYY more problems with payments since we were forced to switch to Sitelink Merchant Services.

• ESS
    Options
    We're still using Paya/SBOA, thankfully!! My email states it was processed after midnight, but I just noticed in the tenant notes it was processed after I ran them (I suppose that's why I got the Invalid Amt error). I'm hoping this was a one time deal only!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads